Tuesday, October 1, 2019

why



31 days of October, five minute free writes


Why do we ignore what is essential to our well-being?

Sometimes we get so busy with the necessities of daily life that we forget to look at the long term effects of our actions or inaction.

That was a big part of my falling into a state of emotional un-wellness. I was working, being a wife and mother and homeschooling two high schoolers. I did not set out to destroy my emotional well-being, but by not cultivating this aspect of my life I ended up suffering.

The good news is that God knew what I needed. At the very point when I felt like I had no where to go for help, He sent me help and friends to join me for the journey.

I've learned a lot this year. I believe many others are wondering if there is a way for them to become emotionally healthy. I'm going to share parts of my journey. I hope these five minute views into my journey reach those who need encouragement to go get help with their own emotional health.

Thanks for reading along this month!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great topic to focus on for 31 days. Emotional health is so important. Look forward to reading some of your tips!

    ReplyDelete