Friday, October 25, 2019

wait



31 days of five minute free writes, emotional health


Oh! How hard it can be to wait.

Wait for dinner, wait for a job, wait for God to answer your prayers...

Are you being changed during the waiting, or are you stuck in limbo - doing nothing?

Earlier this year, when our church was focused on better emotional health and how finding that frees us to pursue God and live a life filled with peace, joy, and purpose, our pastor gave a sermon about waiting. What happens during the waiting? Is God stretching your faith? Are you growing to trust Him more? Or are you simply pushing the pause button on your life?

Life is too precious to waste the waiting time!

As I wait for Him to reveal if this is the answer He has for me, I will continue to grow, I will learn to trust, and I will open my hands joyfully for Him to fill them with peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment