Monday, September 30, 2019

31 days



Tomorrow morning begins the 31 days of October writing challenge.

This here post is where I will come back and add the links to all the posts (probably a couple times a week.)

I'm writing using word prompts from Kate from Five minute Friday, so it will be my 31 days of five minute free writes, October 2019 edition. They're not all going to be exactly five minutes worth of writing, but they'll be close. 

For all you who've been waiting, you can start reading tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m. EST, because I'm going to go type up tomorrow's post right now. Be sure to check in later this week and see all our friends who are joining in, you might find some new writers you enjoy.


Maybe, just maybe, this challenge will get me ready for NaNoWriMo as well!



















No comments:

Post a Comment