Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Help



31 days of 5 minute free writes, family care, difficult times



How appropriate for me that Kate chose Help to be the word for Monday. You see, there is a lot going on with our extended family right now, and I am in a position where I can help. Isn't that just the way that God works? He give us real opportunities to put His love into action everyday.

I am going to take a few days away from the 31 days of October writing to focus on helping, but I will eventually come back and pick up where I left off. Thanks for your patience. 

Perhaps God is calling you to help someone today. In fact, I'm pretty sure He is. Take a look around you each day this week and ask God to show you where and how to help others. Don't try to serve in your own strength, because it will fail, but serve with the daily strength that God provides. Go love on those around you with the love and mercy that Jesus has shown to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment