Friday, October 13, 2017

Day 13 ~ Story




Christian living, 31 day writing challenge, five minute friday writing prompt


Today I am once again away from my computer. I am at another writing conference - one focused on blogging and health. So I've decided to use last Friday's prompt of story.

What is your story? 

This past week I've heard a lot about telling a story. How would I write my story, if I had a story to write. How would I write it well? What would be my point of view, my plot or purpose, my audience?

While it will take me a long time to think through all I have heard about how to craft my words well, and what to do with them after the story is written, I will continue to read stories from others. I enjoy reading all sorts of stories, but historical fiction is probably one of my favorite genres to check out from the library. But most importantly, I will continue to read of God's story in His word. I will point others to the story of redemption that it contains. I will also continue to sing one of my favorite hymns from my childhood: I Love to Tell the Story. Have you heard it?

So tell me, what is your story?




Christian living, 31 day writing challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment