Friday, October 5, 2018

Five



Write 31 days, 31 days of 5 minute free writes, writing


Ok, so Kate's word for today is not really five, but because I'm going to be at work all day and needed to write this ahead of time, I chose it to be my word. 
(it is actually share, which fits quite well!)


Day five, with five minutes, to tell you five things!


1. Fall is not my favorite time of the year! I prefer Spring, when all the flowers start to bloom and it is getting warmer and the days are getting longer.

2. I am not at home today because last week I began a second part-time job. I love it! I hope someday it can become my full-time job.

3. Our youngest daughter is going to graduate high school this December and I am super excited for her, and for me, because then I can take off this homeschooling hat and enjoy just being her Mama, with no math lessons involved!

4. I write because I have things to say. I believe most of those things come from God, but sometimes, I just write because I want to get things out of my brain...and since I'm not really a journaling kind of girl, writing the edited version ( and usually sharing it) helps me process all those thoughts that run around inside my head every day.

5. Next week I will not be at home on Friday either, because I will be at the Breathe writing conference in Michigan. I went last year and it was so much fun - and really inspiring - and I am looking forward to going again this year. So expect another unusual word for next Friday's five minute free-write!

That's all for today! Have a lovely weekend. 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your post on Five Minute Friday! I hope you have a wonderful time at the Breathe writing conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like your 5/5/5 idea. Congratulations on your new second job, and on soon being able to take off the homeschooling hat. I have a main job that mostly keeps the lights on, and a second per diem job that lets me buy the ~good~ ramen, on occasion. I hope to read more about the conference. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete