Sunday, October 14, 2018

ask



31 days of 5 minute free writes, encouragement, Christian living, write 31 days, writing



Ask me a question,
make me think...

will I tell you the truth?

Yes! 

Will you want to hear the truth?
That remains to be seen.



Too often in our world people are asking rhetorical questions that they do not want you to answer. They just want an avenue to talk about their own opinions. 

May we, as Christians, choose to listen more than we talk. May we choose to ask the right questions in response, and may we value how others feel and respond.

You do not have to be like me to ask me a question. You don't even need to be like me to be my friend. You just need to be a human being, and treat others with respect. We can agree to disagree on things. We can choose the right definition of inclusiveness - where each person and each life is valued.

I want you to feel valued, because I know that God views each and every one of us with great worth, that is why He sent His Son Jesus to be our Savior!

You are enough, because you are loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment