Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday - 12/5/2013 - Today

I am thankful for today! For all the small things that make life go smoothly.

For a husband with a job.
For kids who help with housework.
For a vehicle that runs.
For friends who brighten my life with their smiles and encouraging words.

I am thankful for the season, even though we're supposed to get a winter storm. Because this season is a time when many people at least consider the gift of Jesus. May my words lead them to Him.I pray that hearts are opened to His love and forgiveness. That we would celebrate the gift of a Savior!



I am thankful for sparkly ornaments and yummy cookies. For a turkey that can make 4 days' worth of dinners and when peppers are on sale. 

I am thankful for a warm home, good health, and a Savior who loves me!


No comments:

Post a Comment