Friday, April 19, 2013

Thankful Thursdays- 4/18/13- Spring

I am thankful for Spring! Sometimes here in Indiana, it comes and goes, 80 degrees one day, 40's the next, 50's or 60's the day after that. Yet, I can know that eventually it will warm up and stay warm. I like the seasons, I like the changes that take place all around us, but I like Spring the best.

We've had a wet week...a lot of Indiana is still looking at flooding all around them, yet I rejoice in knowing that God promised Noah He would never flood the whole earth again, and I'm resting in that promise. I've seen the pictures of some of my friends' lake-front yards, in a few weeks, it'll be lush green grass, but today?!

Know that God wants to work a change in your heart. Spring is an outward sign of renewal, let God renew your heart. Let Spring be the time when you are thankful for all of God's promises. Share them with others, rest in the peace that only God can give.

Be thankful for Spring, whether it is 70 and sunny, or 40 and snowing... renewal is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment