Saturday, August 26, 2017

Upcoming reviews :)

 I thought you'd like to see what is coming up by way of reviews on here soon... we've got a few great ones coming up! Not shown below is a new card game from Chara Games: Unauthorized. 


I've just finished reading Design Your Day by Claire Diaz-Ortiz for the second time through. So needed in my life right now. Isn't it great how God sends us what we need at just the right time? The review is mostly written, and I hope to get it up around Labor Day. Thanks to the great people at Moody Publishers we have a second copy to give away to one of our readers -awesome!

Moody Publishing, Claire Diaz-Ortiz, organization




Arriving in this week's mail:

#8 from Heirloom Audio Productions: Captain Bayley's Heir
Arlene was so excited when this one arrived yesterday. We'll start listening to it this afternoon on our car ride. Review will post in late September.


Heirloom audio productions, captain baileys heir, US gold rush, audio dramas




Also in this week's mail: Becoming Mom Strong by Heidi St. John. She is one of the most encouraging modern authors I've read and I'm looking forward to reading this one soon. Hopefully I'll get to start it next weekend if not sooner. 


Heidi St John, Mom encouragement, parenting, Tyndale House Publishers




No comments:

Post a Comment