Friday, September 5, 2014

Thankful Thursdays - 9/4/14 - A Thankful Mash-up


Today I am thankful for a lot of things. While I had an idea at the beginning of the week for today's theme, I realized that there are SO MANY things to be thankful for this week. I have decided to give you a glimpse into my thankful mash-up.

This week I've been thankful for:
A quality mechanic
Working internet
Grace
Peace
Educating our daughters
The power of prayer
God's perfect plan
The Body of Christ in action
Friendship
Food
Flowers
Potatoes
Jobs
Our chiropractor
The Schoolhouse Review Crew
Stars
Our mailman
Rain
Grocery Sales
To-do lists
Bicycles 
Long talks
A clean kitchen
Indoor plumbing

If I were a graphic artist, I'd draw you a mash-up picture, but I'm not. Just know that I'm thankful for every day God grants me!

No comments:

Post a Comment