Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursdays - 7/18/13- Mentors for our Children...and sleep!

I know, I know, I'm a week late... I was thankful for sleep last Thursday, so I got some, and didn't write a blog post. :)

I will let you know that I was thankful last week for the other adults who help mentor our daughters. There are people they work with at Conner Prairie, members at our church, and even out great neighbor, Irene. Each of these people play a vital role in the growth of our daughters' character. 

Sometimes they pray for our girls. Sometimes they teach them new skills. Often they speak words of encouragement. For all the ways they help reinforce the messages of responsibility, love, and service that we are trying to teach, I am thankful!

So do YOUR children have mentors? Remember to tell them how thankful you are for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment