Monday, May 13, 2013

Thankful Thursdays- 5/9/13- Our Chiropractor!

This week I am especially thankful for our Chiropractor, Dr. Julie Carleton! Dr. Julie is both an excellent Chiropractor, and a great friend to our family. We've been friends since before she went to Palmer for her training, and I hope we always remain friends. 

This week though, I needed her skilled touch even more than her sympathetic ear. Somewhere along the way, I had mis-aligned both my scalene muscles, and something in my right shoulder. The combination was creating a dull but intense ache. 

I appreciate Dr. Julie's ability to assess what is wrong in my spinal alignment, and adjust me back where I belong. Our bodies have an amazing ability to heal themselves, if we let them. 

If you've never been to a Chiropractor, let me give you a suggestion---GO! When I go too long between adjustments, I feel older than I am. When I keep my regular appointments, and any mis-alignments are corrected early, I feel younger than my chronological age. That is a good feeling!

If you're looking for a Chiropractor, ask your friends for recommendations. If you live in central Indiana, Dr. Carleton's practice is located in Fishers. You can find more information on her website:  http://www.aboutlifechiropractic.com

Today, I'm thankful that I feel better than I did on Thursday! Thanks to Dr. Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment