Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursdays 3/5/15 - A Winter's Night

I am thankful for a recent winter's night. The world was still, the moon was full, and I was in no rush to go anywhere. I sat and looked out the living room window at the clear sky, the quiet snow, and the moon through the trees. Looking at the pictures I took that night reminded me that we are to be thankful, all the time. Some days it's easier to be thankful than others, yet the Bible clearly commands us to give thanks. Find something to be thankful for. What ever you do, give thanks. If you are in a difficult situation and don't feel thankful, choose to be thankful that you are not there alone. God is there with you! Choose to sing a Psalm or a hymn, and ask God to help you be thankful. Someone needs to see that joy in you that can only come from Jesus!


Colossians 3:15-17



No comments:

Post a Comment