Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday - 2/13/14 - a warm fuzzy blanket

I am SO thankful for my new warm, fuzzy blanket. I feel like my toes have been cold forever... well at least since November-LOL! I saw this blanket before Christmas, but I didn't purchase it because I didn't NEED a new blanket.

Then January came, with it's twice the normal snow and bitter cold winds. It took me all of a week of that before, armed with my trusty coupon, I returned to the store for the blanket. It is faux fur 'sherpa' on one side, and a short pile on the other. It is SO warm!


I am thankful for my new blanket! It is 100% Polyester , which is unusual for me, because I normally prefer cotton or wool. But guess what? I don't care, because my feet can get warm!

Thankful for my warm blanket today. Even more thankful that it's supposed to get all the way up to 34 degrees this afternoon. Maybe some of the crazy icicles will fall off the house and some snow will melt. That would be something else to be thankful for.

Stay warm, be thankful, talk to you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment