Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursdays ~ A Day at the Beach


It has been a while since we've posted a Thankful Thursday. Life has been full. We've been finishing up a lot of reviews, and we took little vacation. We went to the beach.

We are all really thankful for a few days at the beach. 

Sun

Sand

Water

Shells 

No clocks

Perhaps the reason why a day at the beach is so relaxing to me is the loss of perception of time. At the beach I don't glance up and see the minutes ticking away. At the beach I can be completely in the moment. 

I can just be.

Our camera card is full of photos from the beach, among other places, and eventually we'll get them all sorted out. You'll probably notice a lot of beach photos on the blog in coming months. They'll be there for you to enjoy . . . and as a reminder to me to just be.


What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment