Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - 4/16/15 - Grace

There are so many things to be thankful for this week. God has met our needs abundantly, showing Himself faithful in so many ways. The biggest thing is still the main thing - God's grace. Without grace I would be lost, helpless, alone and confused. Because of grace I have been found, I have a helper in the Holy Spirit, I am never alone, and not often confused.

We sing about grace a lot. Just the thought of grace can overwhelm us. How would God see us and want to forgive us of our grievous sins? Only through grace. How could Christ come and live a sinless life, yet die on the cross? Only through grace. How could a wretch like me be saved? Only through grace.

I see grace surrounding me and I know that without Christ I would still be lost in my sins. I see grace surrounding me and it makes my heart sing! 

I am thankful for grace!





No comments:

Post a Comment