Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursdays - 10/16/14 - God's Wonderful Creation

Thankfulness, creation, God's love

I am thankful for the many ways God shows us beauty through His wonderful creation. So many things bear witness to a Master Designer who wants us to enjoy beauty. The colors of the flowers, the turning of the leaves, the sheen on a ripe, juicy apple. All around us creation sings the glories of God.

Last night, about midnight, on my way home from work, I saw a fox. That is an unusual sight for anywhere, but especially inside the city limits. I had been having a difficult day, but God used this wonder of His creation to remind me that He sees everything I am going through. He knows when I need encouragement. He knows when I need help. God is always here with me.

I stand amazed at the beauty of God's creation. I kneel in awe at the beauty God has made of my life. Beauty for ashes - daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment