Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankful Thursdays- 11/7/13 - Missionaries

Did you notice I'm a little late on this one? Sorry about that. I was busy Thursday talking with my friend who is an overseas missionary.  (Her family is temporally stateside.) I'm thankful for her family, and our other Missionary friends.

Do you know any overseas missionaries? They tell amazing stories of people and places far away. They also tell about God's faithfulness. 

As Christians, we should be missionaries too! We each have stories to tell...of amazing things God has done in OUR lives. Your story may be just what someone needs to hear. Don't be afraid to share God's grace and mercy.

Talking to my friend last Thursday reminded me of great things God has done for us. I want my light to shine for Jesus. I have a story to share with others about God's faithfulness. I pray God will give me opportunities to share about His love and forgiveness.

I'll start right now. I'm thankful that God saved me from myself. He showed me my wretched heart, and when I asked for forgiveness, He graciously lavished it upon me!

That is a amazing story!

No comments:

Post a Comment