Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursdays-12-20-12- Christmas!

This week I am SO thankful for Christmas. Not for the presents, or the food (even though they are both nice.) I am thankful for the baby who was born, wrapped in swaddling clothes, and placed in a manger.  I am thankful that He did not remain a baby, but grew and matured, and became my Savior, Christ the Lord. Words an never express how different my life is today from how it was before I accepted Christ as my Savior. Words would have a difficult time describing the difference since Christ became Lord of my life. But know this- I am forever changed because of the baby in the manger who became the lamb on the cross who rose again to save me!!!

Please allow that truth of Christmas to change your life as well!
I'll be praying for you!
Carol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment